Walking week authentic Algarve in 7 days
Every morning (from Sunday to Saturday) start at 10am a walk from the B&B Candelária in Monte Seco or from a nearby village such as Nave do Barão or Sarnadas.
The distances of the walks are between 10 and 17 km and the level is mediocre. The walks are for anyone with a reasonable walking condition. The area where we walk is sloping to hilly with sand paths that are mainly good passable. In each walk is a climb, one steeper than the other and account should be taken of stony paths. Good walking shoes are advisable (as well as a cap or hat against the sun)!
Practical information about the walking week
You are not obligated to walk every day. If you want to walk on a day a shorter version of the route, than almost all walks have this possibility.
A daily schedule consists of:
• If needed, transport to the start of the walk
• ± 10am we start the walk
• Hot lunch in B&B Candelária or on location
• Free time in the afternoon to relax or to make a trip with your car rental
• Bread meal in B&B Candelária with something hot to eat
The program includes:
• A double room for 7 nights, would you like to extend your stay than that is possible as well before as after the walking week
• Breakfast, hot lunch and bread meal
• Guide during the walks
• Transportation to the start of the walk and back
The program is exclusive:
• Transfer from the airport or a rental car, we can arrange for you both
• Expenditure of personal nature
The price for this walking week is € 450,- per person based on 2 persons per room and full board.
Are you interested, please request non-committal information on this walking week. We look forward to you!